The Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada is going on tour and we’re celebrating all things Daisy! What’s a Girl Scout Daisy? Girl Scout Daisies are in grades Kindergarten – 1st grade and meet in a nurturing, inclusive environment. Every Daisy meeting is an adventure filled with giggles, energy, and excitement.
Join us at one of three Summer Tour Stops around the Las Vegas valley to meet other parents in your area, get to know the Girl Scouts, and have your girl participate in a fun and engaging activity. Summer Tour Stops open to the first 20 girl registrants. Open to interested Daisies and their caregivers or current Girl Scouts who bring a friend.
As a Daisy (Grades K-1), she might:
• Gain new friends as part of a troop
• Earn petals (the special Daisy version of badges earned by older
Girl Scouts) as she embraces the Girl Scout Promise and Law
• Make a difference in her community through a Leadership
• Sell cookies (and have fun doing it)
• Explore nature and the outdoors
- See more at: http://www.girlscoutsnv.org/en/events-repository/2016/daisies_rock_come_se.html#sthash.UjjoVBP1.dpuf